Thanks for your response. It seems work in your side, but not work in my side.
- What is the version of the Operating System and edition, etc.
- What is the JDK version and update/build number of Java environment?
- What is the Java application type?
- What is the development IDE and its edition (e.g. Netbeans or Eclipse)?
- Any other information that you think is necessary.
Thank you for the details. From your earlier post here, it appears as you have not applied a valid Aspose license because we can notice an evaluation watermark in the screenshot. If it is so, then please note that the evaluation version has some limitations, for example only renders the first page. You can get a 30 day temporary license. Please keep using the latest version of Aspose.Diagram API and apply a valid license. Please refer to the following help topics: Applying a License, Download Aspose APIs
We also managed to replicate this error message on our side. It only occurs without applying a license. Please get and apply a temporary license and then let us know how it goes on your side.
it works. Thanks.