Trying to add CopyRights and Registered Symbol in Pdf file using TextFragment

Hi Tilal,

We trying to insert some text in the footer section of PDF file.
We are using TextFragment textFragment = new TextFragment("© Copyrights Symbol ® Registered Symbol"); to add text.

In this case the pdf file is getting generated but while opening the pdf file in Adobe we are getting an error like "Cannot find or create the font '+TimesNewRoman'. Some characters may not display or print correctly."

And even the above text("© Copyrights Symbol ® Registered Symbol") in pdf file is not readable. We are using Adobe Reader 9 (v11).

I have attached the code snippet and screenshot of the error.

Thanks,
Siddesh

Hi Siddesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your source code using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 10.1.0, but unable to replicate the issue. Please download and try latest version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Can you please share the code for the same....???
Because using the latest Aspose.Pdf dll (v 10.1.0.0) I am still getting the same error while opening the pdf.

• Is there any alternate API (other then TextFragment) to add text into existing PDF

Or do we need to install some fonts pack at our end...????
We are using TimesNewRoman.

Regards,
Siddesh

Hi Siddesh

Thanks for your feedback. I have used your shared code exactly. We will appreciate it if you please share a console application to replicate it issue and also your output PDF here. We will look into it further and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,