We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Two conversion failures

Hello!

Two file conversions failed with the same error.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at tt.a(ig A_0, Single A_1)
at tt.b(ig A_0, Single A_1)
at tt.a(RectangleF A_0, jh A_1, ig A_2)
at Aspose.Slides.Rectangle.Draw(ob canvas, ArrayList rotations, HeaderFooter headerFooter, Int32 slideNumber)
at Aspose.Slides.Shape.Draw(ob canvas, ArrayList rotations)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.a(ob A_0)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.a(Boolean A_0)
at t4.a(Presentation A_0, Stream A_1, Int32[] A_2, PdfOptions A_3)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(Stream stream, SaveFormat format, SaveOptions options)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String fname, SaveFormat format)

Using: Aspose.Slides 4.3.0

Probles files are attached.

With respect, Michael

Dear Michael,

I have worked with both of presentations shared by you. I have been successfully able to save the hurd may 11.ppt. However, I have encountered ArgumentOutOfRange Exception while saving the second presentation. An issue with ID 19750 has already been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the problem. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Yes.The second presentation threw ArgumentOutOfRange exception too but when i've upgraded from 4.1 to 4.3 i've got NullReferenceException.

Thank you!

Michael

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19750) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(5)

Sorry. No. Still failing. Aspose.Slides 4.4.0:

hurd may 11.ppt:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at .(Byte[] ,  )
at .(Byte[] ,  )
at .(Byte[] ,  , RectangleF , Boolean )
at .( )
at .VisitImage( image)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .Accept( visitor)
at .(Presentation , Stream , Int32[] , PdfOptions )
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(Stream stream, SaveFormat format, SaveOptions options)
at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.Save(String fname, SaveFormat format)

Customer Summit 2008 Roadmap Ver G.ppt:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at Aspose.Slides.PictureBullets.get_Item(Int32 index)
at .(Boolean )
at ..ctor(Graphics , Presentation , Paragraphs ,  , Single , Boolean , AnchorText , Tabs , Links , Color )
at Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.()
at Aspose.Slides.TextFrame.Draw( canvas, ArrayList rotations, HeaderFooter headerFooter, Int32 slideNumber)
at Aspose.Slides.Rectangle.Draw( canvas, ArrayList rotations, HeaderFooter headerFooter, Int32 slideNumber)
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.( )
at Aspose.Slides.Slide.(Boolean )
at .(Presentation , Stream , Int32[] , PdfOptions )

Michael

Dear Michael,

I have investigated the presentations with Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.4.0 and have feel really sorry that the issue with presentation "Customer Summit 2008 Roadmap Ver G.ppt", still exists. However with other presentation, I have not been been able to reproduce the issue. For your kind reference, I have also attached the generated presentation. A separate issue, with ID 21390 has been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the problem. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are really sorry for your inconvenience,