Two features Needed

I need two features in Aspose… If you can guide me if they are applicable or your can try to integrate them

1. Color Flag
    There should be a color flag to convert the Word, Slides, Excel, Image files can be converted black and white . On the other case, they should be converted to the black and white when converting to aspose.pdf… I have been guided earlier to convert the pdf document to tiff then generate the pdf document from tiff to pdf document… The size of the document goes really large in this case and the black and white images are rendered incorrectly ( i have reported the issue already at https://forum.aspose.com/t/33439 )… Thus i need some direct feature Color Flag

2. Multi Page per sheet
    You do implement the multipage per sheet. I have implemented the code available in Java examples which gets the printer implement the multi page per sheet of a word document… But the problem is the Multi Page per sheet is implemented in the Graphics g sent to the Printer…There is no way to save the pdf document being sent to the printer because actually the Graphics are sent to the printer…
    Thus please i need a features which converts a word document in a PDF file with multipage per sheet… We will input the number of sheets per page.

Hi Hafsa,

Thanks for sharing the details.

As shared earlier, I am afraid currently Aspose.PDF for Java does not support the feature to convert Colored/RGB PDF document to Black & White PDF file. However for the sake of implementation, I have logged this requirement as PDFNEWJAVA-34812 in our issue tracking system under New Features list. We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you posted on the status of correction.

In order to accomplish this requirement, you may consider converting Word files to PDF format using Aspose.Words for Java and then create NUp using Aspose.PDF for Java. Please try using following code snippet.

[Java]

//create PdfFileEditor object
com.aspose.pdf.facades.PdfFileEditor pdfEditor = new com.aspose.pdf.facades.PdfFileEditor();
// create NUp of three input files
pdfEditor.makeNUp(new String[] { "c:/pdftest/Landscape.pdf", "c:/pdftest/KXScan_#Title(1).pdf", "c:/pdftest/JapaneseCharacter_test.pdf" }, "c:/pdftest/NUp_output.pdf", false);

Hi Hafsa,

Thanks for your patience. In reference to above reported issue, please use following code snippet to convert colored PDF to Blank and White, hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Document document = new Document(myDir+“input.pdf”);<o:p></o:p>

for (int idxPage = 1; idxPage <= document.getPages().size(); idxPage++)

{

Page page = document.getPages().get_Item(idxPage);

page.makeGrayscale();

}

document.save(myDir+"outputPdfFile.pdf");

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,