Txt file convert to pdf get different result

I have a txt file contains some chinese characters. When I converted this txt file to pdf file, I got a right pdf file in my computer. But got a wrong file in others computer. I have no idea why this happened. Some characters just come into a wrong character in the wrong pdf file.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have also tested the conversion scenario at my machine and unable to notice the reported issue. It seems there is difference in available fonts on both system. We will appreciate it if you please double check the fonts on problematic machine. You may install Arial Unicode MS on the machine and try the conversion, hopefully it will resolve the issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
tilal.ahmad:
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have also tested the conversion scenario at my machine and unable to notice the reported issue. It seems there is difference in available fonts on both system. We will appreciate it if you please double check the fonts on problematic machine. You may install Arial Unicode MS on the machine and try the conversion, hopefully it will resolve the issue.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

thanks for reply. it has solved my problem. But I got another problem when I convert a docx file to pdf. see: http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/717506/can-not-open-a-pdf-file-by-adobe-reader-converted-from-word/showthread.aspx#717506

thanks

Hi,

The query has been answered in above stated forum thread. In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.