Type in List items are not recognized in hierarchial list from level 3

I am using the InsertHTML api on document builder to insert a HTML snippet as shown below

this.docBuilder.InsertHtml("<ol type=\"1\"><li class=\"normal\">Item 1<li class=\"normal\">Item 2<li class=\"normal\">Item 3 <ol type=\"a\"><li class=\"normal\">Item 4<li class=\"normal\">Item5<li class=\"normal\">Item 6 <ol type=\"A\"><li class=\"normal\">Item 7<li class=\"normal\">Item 8<li class=\"normal\">Item 9 <ol type=\"I\"><li class=\"normal\">Item 10<li class=\"normal\">Item 11<li class=\"normal\">Item 12 <ol type=\"i\"><li class=\"normal\">Item 13<li class=\"normal\">Item 14<li class=\"normal\">Item 15");

The list item from the 3 level does not show up the proper type of list item. It shows the small roman numbers from level 3 while the type is Caps alphabet. The list gets distorted from level 3. What is the issue? How do I fix this?

I am using Aspose.Words (version 8.1.0)

Regards,
Yogi

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download the latest version from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
I attached the output document produced on my side using your code.
Best regards.

We have a system in production and upgrade is not an option. Is there a workaround to this issue on the current version (i.e. 8.1.0) of the library?

Hi
Thanks for your request. The only way to work this problem around I can suggest you, is using the latest version of Aspose.Words.
Best regards,