We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Type in List items are not recognized in hierarchial list from level 3

I am using the InsertHTML api on document builder to insert a HTML snippet as shown below

this.docBuilder.InsertHtml("<ol type=“1”><li class=“normal”>Item 1<li class=“normal”>Item 2<li class=“normal”>Item 3 <ol type=“a”><li class=“normal”>Item 4<li class=“normal”>Item5<li class=“normal”>Item 6 <ol type=“A”><li class=“normal”>Item 7<li class=“normal”>Item 8<li class=“normal”>Item 9 <ol type=“I”><li class=“normal”>Item 10<li class=“normal”>Item 11<li class=“normal”>Item 12 <ol type=“i”><li class=“normal”>Item 13<li class=“normal”>Item 14<li class=“normal”>Item 15");

The list item from the 3 level does not show up the proper type of list item. It shows the small roman numbers from level 3 while the type is Caps alphabet. The list gets distorted from level 3. What is the issue? How do I fix this?

I am using Aspose.Words (version 8.1.0)

Regards,
Yogi

Hi

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem using the latest version of Aspose.Words. You can download the latest version from here:

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/category1188.aspx

I attached the output document produced on my side using your code.

Best regards.

We have a system in production and upgrade is not an option. Is there a workaround to this issue on the current version (i.e. 8.1.0) of the library?

Hi

Thanks for your request. The only way to work this problem around I can suggest you, is using the latest version of Aspose.Words.

Best regards,