Unable change hyperlink color

Hi,

I am trying to give the Hyperlink in attached PDF with attached code. But it is not changing the text color to blue, it is drawing rectangle only.

But sometimes it is working properly, if we select the text from the beginning of the paragraph in PDF then it is working properly otherwise it is not working.

And we noticed that it is not working properly in other pdf 's also. Please let us know if we have missed anything.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 12.0.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-41464 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmed,

Thanks for your reply.

Please let us know once you find the solution for the above issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

As soon as we have some definite updates, we will surely update you within this forum thread. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi Nayyer Shahbaz,

We need solution for the above issue ASAP, Please let us know how much time it will take.

Thanks.
Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed earlier reported issue, so its pending for review and is not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41464) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.5.