Unable to access downloads for older versions of Slides for .NET

The download page for Slides for .NET goes back to version 14.8. Clicking on the Show All Files button refreshes the page and shows what appears to being the paging control but it just says " of " and 14.8 is still the oldest version shown.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share that as per Aspose policy the product versions released during past one year from current date are available for download. the versions older than one year are no longer supported. You are able to see Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.8.0 as last version because it was released on 17 October 2014. After October 17, 2015, you will also observe that this version will be removed from download section automatically. I hope the shared information must be helpful to you.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for the information. I was wanting to get to the original 14.x release because we are about to upgrade from 7.9 to 15.7 and I wanted to see the original migration notes for new consolidated API.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that you were using legacy API for which no support is available whereas there are migration notes for only the versions of new API which work with ppt as well as pptx which you may want to read over this link.

Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,