Unable to add more than 10 shapes to page in VISIO from Java trail version

I am using Aspose diagram trail version with Java. When i am trying to add more than 10 shapes to (.vsdx) page from my master .vss, I am able to see only 10 shapes VISIO .vsdx file.
But I am not able to see the remain shapes in my .vsdx file. Please help me on this.

for (int i = 1; i < 15; i++) {
// Add a new router shape
long routerPosition = diagram.addShape(pageCenterX/i, pageCenterY/i, router, PageIndex);
Shape shape = p.getShapes().getShape(routerPosition);
shape.setName(“router”);
}
diagram.save(dataDir + “xxx.vsdx”, SaveFileFormat.VSDX);

@veerababut,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share the input files, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

@veerababut,
Did you apply a license to Aspose.Diagram for Java API? The evaluation version has limitation of not manipulating more than 10 shapes in the Visio drawing. You can get a temporary license from the purchase portal and its option is available in step 5 where you will see a button with caption Get a Temp License. Please refer to this help topic: Apply license to Aspose.Diagram for Java API

However, if this does not help, then kindly share the complete details of the use case, including the stencil file and code. We will investigate and share our findings with you.

Hi Imran,
Thank you for your help. I got the temporary license from aspose. I’ve develop my .vsdx file using the aspose java code. But my connectors are overlapping can you please help me on bellow queries.

1. I am using the code to overcome the overlap : but it is not working for me can you help on this
    page.getPageSheet().getPageLayout().getLineAdjustFrom().setValue(LineAdjustFromValue.ALL_LINES);
    page.getPageSheet().getPageLayout().getLineAdjustTo().setValue(LineAdjustToValue.ALL_LINES_CLOSE);

2.I’ve generated VISIO diagram with multiple shapes and connectors this diagram need to display in CIRCULAR view.But it is not showing CIRCULAR view.
I am using bellow code : Can you please help on this

// set layout options
LayoutOptions compactTreeOptions = new LayoutOptions();
compactTreeOptions.setLayoutStyle(LayoutStyle.CIRCULAR);
compactTreeOptions.setEnlargePage(true);

// set layout direction as DownThenRight and then save
	compactTreeOptions.setDirection(LayoutDirection.BOTTOM_TO_TOP);
	diagram.layout(compactTreeOptions);

@veerababut,
Kindly send us the complete details of both use cases, including stencil file (if any), source Visio drawing and code. We will investigate and share our findings with you.