We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Unable to cast object of type 'Aspose.Words.ReportingServices.DocxRenderer' to type 'Microsoft.ReportingServices.OnDemandReportRendering.IRenderingExtension'

I am new to Aspose.Words. We are evaluating the product to see if it resolves tablix issues we are having when producing Word & Excel output. I have followed the documentation on how to integrate this into our product. I am getting the exception when when calling the LocalReport.Render() method. We are having the same issue highlighted by WORDSRPT-209.

Do you have any further information on how to resolve this problem? The reports work when using the default renderer.

Hi Dennis,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, the issue (WORDSRPT-209) is under development phase. We have asked for the ETA of this issue from our product team. As soon as any information is shared by them, we will be more than happy to share that with you.

We have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

If you are facing any issue while exporting RDL to Excel document, please post your query in Aspose.Cells forum.