Unable to convert large pdf file to .DOCX files

Hi ,

I am trying to convert large pdf file to .docx… I am getting following exception

"Array Index Out Of Bounds Exception "…

Aspose.Pdf.License license = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Total.lic”);
license.Embedded = true;

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(fullfilename);
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();

saveOptions.Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow;

saveOptions.Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX;

string newfileName = dir + “\” + shortfilename + “.docx”;

//Some times I am getting stuck at below line of code…
doc.Save(newfileName, saveOptions);

I am using v4.0.30319

Hi Arunakumar,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your source PDF file again as current attachment is of 0 KB, so we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi… I have attached the file… (I have zipped the same file)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue that PDF to DOCX conversion is not completing and process hangs. I am unable to notice any exception. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWNET-40000 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I am able to get exception for 2MB files. For 3MB files its getting stuck at doc.save
arunbrv:
Hi,

Thanks for the update. I am able to get exception for 2MB files. For 3MB files its getting stuck at doc.save
Hi,

Please share the other PDF files for which you are getting exception, so that we can test the conversion in our environment. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi , Please find the attached file… for which i am getting exception… its 1.2 MB pdf file

Hi Arunakumar,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tested the scenario and have observed that PDF to DOCX conversion is taking around 10 minutes to complete the process. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWNET-40015 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Can we get update on this…

Hi Arunakumar,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed these issues, so they are still pending for review. As soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Hi Team… Any update on the issue…

Hi Arunakumar,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your above reported issues are still pending for analysis as currently our product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. As stated above, we will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issues’ resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

Any update on the concern which i have raised.

Hi Arunakumar,

As shared earlier the issues reported earlier are still pending for review as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. Please note that issues are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe its the fairest policy with all the customers. However the issues reported under Enterprise Support or Priority Support have high precedence in terms of resolution as compared to issues reported under normal/free support model.

As soon as the team gets free from resolving ES/PS issues, they will surely consider scheduling the resolution of these problems. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will let you know. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hi Team,

Any update on this issue.

Regards,
Arunakumar

Hi Arunakumar,

I am afraid the earlier reported issues are still pending for reviews as the team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. Nevertheless, the product team will surely start investigating these issues and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will let you know.

Hi,

Is this issue still exist or resolved.

@abipanda

Regretfully the logged tickets are not yet resolved. We have raised the issues priority to medium as they have been pending for long time. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some further updates in this regard. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.