Unable to convert MHT to PDF

Hi I am converting MHT to PDF and I am getting below mentioned error.

Error: "No html part found!"

Could you please help me to resolve this error, I am getting this error while loading file in Document object, I am using below mentioned code.

MhtLoadOptions options = new MhtLoadOptions();
// Load PDF document
Aspose.Pdf.Document document = new Document(@“FilePath”, options);
// Save the output as PDF document
document.Save(outputFilePath);

Thanks,

Hi Mihir,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tried to convert a sample MHT file into PDF and managed to reproduce the issue which you have reported. However for the initial investigation I have logged the issue as PDFNET-42368 in our issue tracking system with my sample file. We will further look into the reasons which caused the issue and keep you informed on the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us a little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan

Hi,

I encountered the same issue reported above while trying to create pdf using the attached mht, and I am using Aspose.PDF version 19.6.

error.zip (797 Bytes)

Dim optsLoad As Aspose.Pdf.MhtLoadOptions = New Aspose.Pdf.MhtLoadOptions()
Dim Doc As Aspose.Pdf.Document = New Aspose.Pdf.Document(MhtFile, optsLoad)

Error: System.ApplicationException: ‘No html part found!’

Thanks

@gnimiyohk

We were able to replicate the issue in our environment and logged it as PDFNET-46542 in our issue tracking system. We will definitely look into details of this issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

Hi, any updates on the issue PDFNET-46542?

@gnimiyohk

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved due to low priority. As ticket was logged under free support model, it will be resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we will definitely let you know as soon as we have some certain news on its resolution. Please spare us little time.

What is going on with this issue? I’m getting the same Error: “No html part found!” using the current version (21.2) of Aspose.PDF. This is an unacceptable bug that has been around for almost two years now!!

@ted-1

The issue PDFNET-46542 was fixed. However, it was fixed for the particular file with which it was occurring. Would you kindly share your sample file with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

You can download the file here: Files.zip - Google Drive

“50 tree top hill.mhtml” file.

This code causes the error “No html part found!”:

new Aspose.Pdf.Document(filePath, new Aspose.Pdf.MhtLoadOptions() { })

@ted-1

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment while using Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.2. Therefore, have generated a ticket as PDFNET-49591 in our issue tracking system for it. We will further look into details of the logged ticket and keep you posted with the status of its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-49591) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.6.