Unable to convert .rtf file into pdf file

Hi Team,

I have a Licensed version of Aspose PDF 3.0 i.e Aspose.Pdf.lic.Can i able to convert the .rtf file into PDF file using Java code apart from that Can I able to convert .xml file into .htm file and then .htm to .pdf file,Instead of direct conversion of .xml to .pdf using Aspose PDF license.
If so,Please help me converting .rtf to pdf and .xml to .html and then .html to pdf using java

Thanks
Prasanna

@prasanna333

Thank you for contacting support.

We are afraid RTF to PDF rendering may not be supported at the moment. However, a feature request ticket with ID PDFJAVA-38097 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigations. Moreover, XML file can not be converted to HTML document without rendering it to PDF file format first. We will let you know as soon as the feature will be supported. We appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard.

@prasanna333,

With Aspose.Words for Java API, you can easily render any complex Microsoft Word document (DOCX/DOC/RTF/ODT/XML) or TXT/HTML/MHTML file to PDF format with high fidelity. This means that if you convert a Microsoft Word document such as RTF into PDF, XPS or print it by using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word application.