Unable to convert Word document that contains SmartArt to other file format using Java

Hi!
There seems to be a problem with the conversion of Word SmartArt drawings.

I’ve created a DOCX containing a SmartArt organizational chart. Aspose.words was unable to convert this document to any other output format, the chart simply disappeared.
Afterwards I’ve saved the docX as DOC (Word told me the SmartArt is being converted to something else) and repeated trying to convert this file to other formats. This worked for many formats, but not for ODT (no content).

With some other examples containing converted OrgCharts there also occurred problems exporting to HTML (the customer does not allow posting them here).

Please find attached the Word docx file and a Word doc file. Could you tell me how to convert the docx directly?

Many thanks in advance,
Torsten Haase

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for your query. Please check following forum links for your kind reference.

<a href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/65459

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7062) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7396) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(1)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4987) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 21.1 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 21.1 update.