Unable to export SSRS as PowerPoint Slide

I have installed Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services on my SharePoint 2016 Farm and it all went fine.

But when I click on Actions and export my SSRS report this is the error I get:

“Reporting Services fault exception System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.ReportingServices.ServiceContract.RsExceptionInfo]: You have attempted to use a rendering extension that is either not registered for this report server or it is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services. —> Microsoft.ReportingServices.ReportProcessing.ReportProcessingException: You have attempted to use a rendering extension that is either not registered for this report server or it is not supported in this edition of Reporting Services. (Fault Detail is equal to Microsoft.ReportingServices.ServiceContract.RsExceptionInfo).”

Throwing Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: Unable to load assembly Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices, Microsoft.ReportingServices.Diagnostics.Utilities.ServerConfigurationErrorException: The report server has encountered a configuration error. —> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly ‘Aspose.Slides.ReportingServices’ or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

I ran Get-SPRsExtension using PowerShell and I do see the following registered

ASPPT Aspose.Slides.ReportingServic… Render
ASPPS Aspose.Slides.ReportingServic… Render
ASPPTX Aspose.Slides.ReportingServic… Render
ASPPSX Aspose.Slides.ReportingServic… Render
ASXPSS Aspose.Slides.ReportingServic… Render

But, I still cannot export the SSRS Report as a PowerPoint. I am using Aspose.SlidesReporting.Services ver 17.5

@NaveenKanukuntla,
Welcome to our community! Thank you for the issue description. Could you check the issue with the latest version of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services, please? If the errors persist, please describe how SSRS and Aspose.Slides were installed.

Hi Andrey,

I was not able to download the latest version, do I have to register first to download ?

@NaveenKanukuntla,
Yes, you have to register first, and then you can download Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services.
Please take a look at the next article for the correct installation.