Unable to extract header from PDF file c#

Hi , i want to extract text from PDF file line by line. Written below code for that. Except header “Maintenance” I can get all the text line by line. I have attached PDF. Can you please help me with this?
Test.pdf (83.0 KB)

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(@“Test.pdf”);

foreach (Aspose.Pdf.Page pdfPage in doc.Pages)
        {
            Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextSearchOptions options = new Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextSearchOptions(true);

Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragmentAbsorber absorber = new Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragmentAbsorber();
            pdfPage.Accept(absorber);
            Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragmentCollection collection = absorber.TextFragments;

foreach (Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment oneTextFragment in collection)
            {
                string text = oneTextFragment.Text;//not a row
                Console.WriteLine(String.Format("Extracted Text = '{0}'", text));
            }
        }

@manasiak

Thank you for contacting support.

We have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-46457 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your reply. Can you please tell me how long it will take to resolve the issue?

@manasiak

Please note that the issue has been logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Therefore, it may take some months to resolve. As soon as we have some definite updates or ETA regarding ticket resolution, we will let you know.

However, we also offer Paid Support, where issues are used to be investigated with higher priority. In case your reported issue is a blocker, you may please consider subscribing for Paid Support. For further information, please visit Paid Support FAQs.