Unable to find IsLicensed on Aspose.Pdf.Document

Thank you very much.

For the latest Aspose.Pdf what is the way?

I’m unable to find IsLicensed on Aspose.Pdf.Document

Here is the documentation

Determine if license is applied

If a license is not applied, an evaluation watermark appears in resultant file. However before the resultant file is saved, you may have a requirement to determine if a license is properly instantiated. In order to accomplish this requirement, a static read-only property named IsLicensed is added in Document class.

// determine if the API is licensed
if (Document.IsLicensed)
{
// print message that license is applied
Console.WriteLine(“Licensed”);
}

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.0.0 in Visual Studio 2015 where I have used VB.NET project and I am able to properly access IsLicensed property. Please take a look over attached image file.

Can you please share which version of API you are using. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hello Nayyeer,

now i’m able to see it but without the help of intellisense (only writing Document.IsLicensed manually).

i see this warning on errorlist of VS 2015:
Warning BC42025 Access of shared member, constant member, enum member or nested type through an instance; qualifying expression will not be evaluated.

I think this warning is because isLicensed is Shared
Public Shared ReadOnly Property IsLicensed As Boolean

Maybe if you try to recompile it without shared it will recognized by VS Intellisense. What do you think?
Public ReadOnly Property IsLicensed As Boolean

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the details.

I am able to see the property through Intelisense of VisualStudio 2015 but as you are still facing issues and have seen an error message, so for the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-39714 in
our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this
problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be
patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi there,

Thanks for your patience. We have investigated the issue found its not a bug in Aspose.Pdf for .NET. We have created C# and VB projects in both VS 2012 and VS 2015, but in all cases IsLicensed property was visible in Intellisense.

Best Regards,