Unable to get actual values of content control

Hi,

I am trying to convert Word document to PDF using Aspose. My word document is having content controls, but when I do the conversion I am not getting the actual values of content controls, I am getting the tag\title of the content controls.

Please see the image.jpeg attached.

The code I am using for conversion is:-

Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(dataDir + filename + “.docx”);
doc.Save(dataDir + filename + “.pdf”, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

I am also sending you the word document we need to convert. For testing please use that document only and don’t make any changes to that document. As I will be getting the same document from the code and I need to do the conversions and send it back. (All process have to be done via Aspose Code). That’s why it is very imp. not to moidify the document. Code can be modified as much as we want.

Could you please help me with this?

Thanks and good luck with resolving the issue.
JAYESH

Hi Jayesh,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-14870. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14870) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.3.0 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.3.0 update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.