Unable to get the different Node values into one section of Aspose word Template

unable to access the node values from parent child in one section.pdf (44.5 KB)

I am trying to access different node values from the XML and fill it in the Aspose word template.
I have mentioned all the steps including the original Document, XML data, desired output and the procedure I tried to implement.

I am using {{forEach}} loop (You can refer at the end of Uploaded Document) in case if there are multiple letterOutMembers.

Anyone please let me know if there is any kind of solution.

Thanks,

@chai24,

Thanks for your inquiry. In case, you are using ‘Mustache’ template syntax, please refer to the following article:
Mail Merge using ‘Mustache’ Template Syntax

Moreover, we suggest you please read about our LINQ Reporting engine. LINQ Reporting Engine enables you to build reports in a similar way as Aspose.Words Mail Merge does. The engine provides the API that enables you to populate template documents with a data that comes from various sources.
Introduction to LINQ Reporting Engine
Template Syntax

The complete syntax of a foreach tag (including optional elements) is as follows.
<<foreach [variable_type variable_name in sequence_expression]>>
data_band_body
<</foreach>>

@tahir.manzoor

Thanks for your reply. I have tried using ‘Mustache’ and also foreach loop as you have mentioned. But actually I am trying to access the different element child values which are independent which you can see in PDF I have uploaded.
There are total 2 elements ‘letterOutHeader’ ‘letterOutMember’ which are independent under root element ‘letterOut’ in which the element ‘letterOutMember’ is repeatable as shown in sample uploaded PDF. I am trying access those different element values in one tabular section using foreachLoop.

@chai24,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.