Unable to get the existing shapes and add it to new slide PPTX

Hi,

I'm using Aspose.Slides 6.8.

I want to get the acutal shape from one slide and add those shapes to new slide. I could able to do in PPT by using memorystream. But I could see such property in PPTX(serialize). Kindy let me know how to get this done in PPTX.

MemoryStream ms = new MemoryStream();

shape.Serialize(ms);

ms.Position = 0;

targetSld.Shapes.Add(ms);

Thanks,

Ponraj.M

Hi Ponraj. M,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and regret to share that serialization of shapes in case of PPTX is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-32923 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to provide the feature support. We will share the notification with you as soon as the feature will be available.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for your updates.

Is there any workaround for this?

Thanks,

Ponraj.M

Hi Ponraj.M,

I regret to share that at the moment there is no work around approach available. I also like to add further that the feature is likely to be supported by release of unified API for PPT and PPTX during Q3 of 2013.

Many Thanks

Thanks for the updates.

I have some additional questions below:

Does PPTX supports for powepoint 2013.

PPT and PPTX supports only for file ext ppt and pptx or it will support for pot,pptm,potm etc.

Hi Ponraj.M,

Aspose.Slides does support PowerPoint 2013 and we are further enhancing support for it Aspose.Slides. Please visit this web link for supported PowerPoint formats using Aspose.Slides. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32923) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)