Unable to load one or more of the requested types

Hi,

I downloaded your trial version of aspose.word. I installed it in my server (Windows server 2008 R2) and referenced the dll from my project. The project is a class library in .NET 4.0. Now I build my project - which works fine - and run it. When I do this I get this:

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

**Description:**An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Source Error:
An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Can you please help me with this?

Best regards
Robert Tell

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please create simple application, which will demonstrate the problem on my side? I will check it and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi,

I have it working now. Itwas a stupid misstake - my server was running low on memory. Sorry.

Best regards
Robert Tell

Hello
It is perfect, that you already fond the reason of the problem. Please let me know in case of any issues, I will be glad to help you.
Best regards,