Unable to load PPTX file with PresentationEx

Hi, I have a PPTX file that was created using PowerPoint 2010 but was then opened and saved using PowerPoint 2003. The file opens correctly in PowerPoint (all versions) but when I try to read it with ASPOSE by creating a new PresentationEx object, I get this exception. I have attached the file below for your reference.

com.aspose.slides.PptException: Unknown file format.
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.kw.(SourceFile:185)
at com.aspose.slides.pptx.PresentationEx.(SourceFile:1040)
at
Caused by: com.aspose.slides.PptReadException: Error reading “/ppt/charts/chart1.xml” xml part
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.kw.do(SourceFile:579)
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.x.do(SourceFile:399)
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.rc.if(SourceFile:33)
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.rc.(SourceFile:17)
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.kw.if(SourceFile:268)
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.kw.(SourceFile:183)
… 4 more
Caused by: com.aspose.slides.PptReadException: Fallback element found not within AlternativeContent
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.gi.if(SourceFile:940)
at com.aspose.slides.obfuscated.kw.do(SourceFile:556)
… 9 more

I am using ASPOSE.Slides version aspose.slides_2.3.0_20100710

Dear Keith,

I have tried to work with the presentation file shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue by getting the UnknownFileFormat exception. However, when I have opened and re-saved the presentation as PPT, I found no issue. An issue with ID19008 has already been created in our issue tracking system to resolve the problem. This thread has also been linked with the issue, so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Dear Keith,

I am sorry for your inconvenience,

Actually our development team has investigated the issue and it is different from the issue specified in issue 19008. An new issue with ID 19040 has been created in our issue tracking to investigate and resolve the problem. This thread has been now linked with this new ID so that you may be automatically notified, once the issue is resolved.

Thanks and Regards,