Unable to load the TNEF Message

Dear Aspose,

I am trying to load a TNEF file using the below code.

var mapiMessage = MapiMessage.LoadFromTnef(memoryStream);
Then I am getting the below exception.
   Not a valid Win32 FileTime.
Just for your reference I am sending the TNEF file and pasting the 
stack trace as well.
   at System.DateTime.ToFileTimeUtc()
   at System.DateTime.ToFileTime()
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiProperty. (DateTime )
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiProperty. (Int64 , DateTime )
at . . ()
at Aspose.Email.Mail.TnefAttachment. (Boolean )
at Aspose.Email.Mail.TnefAttachment. (TnefAttachment , Boolean )
at Aspose.Email.Mail.TnefAttachment. ()
at Aspose.Email.Outlook.MapiMessage.LoadFromTnef(Stream stream)
at Converter.Outlook.OutlookToPdfConverter.SavePdf(String sourceFile, String documentFile, Boolean extractAttachments, String timeZone)

Hi Murali,

Thank you for posting your inquiry.

We were able to face the same problem as shared by you in your problem statement and have logged it as EMAILNET-34819 in our bug tracking system for further investigation by our Product team. We shall notify you here as there is some information available about this issue.

Hi Muhammad Waqas,

May I know approximate estimation time to fix this issue. Because I need to submit evaluation copy of the converted pdf document to my client.

Thanks & Regards,
N.Murali Krishna.

Hi Murali,

The issue is pending for investigation by our Product team. Once the reason is investigated, a fix version will be associated with the ticket. We shall notify you as there is a fix version available for this issue.

Hi Muhammad,

Can I have any update on this issue.

Thanks & Regards,
N.Murali Krishna.

Hi Murali,

The issue is pending for analysis by our Product team and it is planned to be fixed in the next version of Aspose.Email for .NET 5.5.0. We shall update you here as there is some information available about it.

Hi Muhammad,

I am waiting for a fix for this issue. When is the planned date of release for 5.5.0.

Thanks & Regards,
N.Murali Krishna.

Hi Murali,

The fix version is due for release by the second week of this month. We shall notify you here once the version will be available for download.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-34819) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan