Unable to load the transport headers for email (C#)

Aspose is unable to load the transport headers for this email but instead throws an exception.
It should be able to parse the transport headers and provide the properties like From, To, Subject, etc.
Please see attached email and sample code to reproduce.

var emailPath = @"c:\tmp\crash.eml";
        var mailMessage = MailMessage.Load(emailPath);
        var participants = mailMessage.To;

This is the input file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4frlo54lcs5fq9q/crash.eml?dl=0

@russ.nichols,

I have worked with source file share by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID EMAILNET-39476 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

Adnan,

I oversee our Technical Services team here at DISCO, and am in contact with the customer who has reported this issue. It seems this has impacted many of our customers, and the mis-processing of the sender/recipient data for email documents has severe implications for end-user workflows in our product.

Can you please treat this bug with the highest priority, and let me know as soon as you have an estimated timeline for resolution?

Thanks,
Frank

@fthomas190,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that the concerned issue has been marked as resolved in our issue tracking system. We request for your patience till the time the product will be available online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-39476) have been fixed in this update.