We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Unable to move message in Exchange 2007 using WebDAV


I thought I’d reply to this even though i have swapped from using MoveMessage to MoveItems and the problem is fixed however I thought you should know that this is still a problem in the MoveMessage method. It seems to fail if the subject is the same, even from different senders. The URI isn’t solely based on subject is it?

As i said, i have move to using MoveItems so this isn’t a problem for me anymore, just wanted to make the bug known.


P.S. I am using version 5.9.0 of Aspose.Email

Hi Mat,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support team.

We have tested this issue with the latest version of the API and were able to reproduce the problem at our end. It has been logged as EMAILNET-35094 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll notify you here once there is some information available in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-35094) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.