Unable to Obtain the expected output from HTML to Excel

I am using Aspose.Cells (with DLL) in .NET and passing one HTML+AngularJS file with JSON Data. File is Attached (HtmlWithJson.html).

I’m unable to get desired output for my file
Expected Output(Screenshot attaced) and Original Output (ExcelFile attached) is attached.

Please help regarding the issue.

Hi,

Thanks for the template files and screenshot.

When I open your template HTML file into MS Excel, it shows same results as per the output Excel file (via Aspose.Cells APIs), see the screenshot for your reference:
http://prntscr.com/f8z08y

For your information, Aspose.Cells follows MS Excel standards and specifications when reading/writing HTMLs. It supports rather MS Excel oriented HTMLs. MS Excel does not support to bind JSON Data to HTML Table using AngularJS ng-repeat and so does Aspose.Cells.

By the way, we have Smart Markers feature (which might not be exactly the same), so may be you could use it for your needs.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for replying soon.
I have few more queries regarding the same document, I want to know if the input document is having HTML with JavaScript then can the same be converted into PDF and Excel formats properly or not?

Actually I’m trying few sample documents with
-Plain HTML to PDF (Converting successfully).
-HTML with JavaScript to PDF and Excel (Not getting the desired output)

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We do not render dynamic HTML (that includes JavaScript). Please first open your HTML in Microsoft Excel and see how it renders it. If it renders it fine, then Aspose.Cells should also be able to treat it correctly. But if Microsoft Excel is unable to render it, then Aspose.Cells will automatically be considered unable to render it.