Unable to open converted document in Word 2003

I am using Aspose.PDF to convert a PDF to Word.

I received a “Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt.” message when attempting to open the file in Word 2003. Also, the file size appears to be 10 times larger than I would expect the converted word doc to be.

I used .NET 3.5 drivers that I downloaded this morning with the following code:

//Convert to Word
Aspose.Pdf.Document document = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(filePath);
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();
saveOptions.Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow;
saveOptions.RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f;
saveOptions.RecognizeBullets = true;
document.Save(tbOutFolder.Text + newName + “.doc”, saveOptions);

Is there an option that I’m not setting that is necessary to allow Word 2003 to open the document?

Draxten:
I am using Aspose.PDF to convert a PDF to Word.
I received a “Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt.” message when attempting to open the file in Word 2003
Hi David,

Thanks for using our products.

I have
tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-34501. We will investigate
this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

Draxten:
Also, the file size appears to be 10 times larger than I would expect the converted word doc to be.
I have noticed this problem but I would suggest to share the PDF file which you are using so that we can try investigating this issue based on your input document. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34501) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0.

The blog post for this release is created over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.