Unable to populate pdf

Hi I am trying to access and update attached SPICe.pdf (862.0 KB) pdf using aspose pdf.

It is accessible but I am not able to update my data in it.

Please help

(Can not open pdf in browser, it will get opened from downloaded file)

@AjitDeshpande

Thank you for contacting support.

I have worked with the data shared by you. We need some information to investigate it further. Please share if you are unable to populate this specific file or every such file, also share the code snippet that you are using in your environment to populate the file so that we may ensure being on the same page as per your scenario.

Hi Farhan,

Thanks for the reply.

I am able to populate the sample file given in Aspose.Pdf-for-.NET-master samples.

Below is the code snippet

public static void Run()
        {
            // ExStart:FillXFAFields
            // The path to the documents directory.
            string dataDir = RunExamples.GetDataDir_AsposePdf_Forms();

// Load XFA form
            Document doc = new Document(dataDir + "SPICE.pdf");

// Get names of XFA form fields
            string[] names = doc.Form.XFA.FieldNames;

// Set field values
            doc.Form.XFA[names[58]] = "Test 1";
            doc.Form.XFA[names[59]] = "Test 2";
            dataDir = dataDir + "Filled_XFA_out.pdf";
            // Save the updated document
            doc.Save(dataDir);
            // ExEnd:FillXFAFields
            Console.WriteLine("\nXFA fields filled successfully.\nFile saved at " + dataDir);
        }

@AjitDeshpande

Thank you for sharing the details.

I have worked with the data shared by you and have been able to observe the problem while updating form fields. An investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-43779 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The issue ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Looking forward for the solution.

Hi
Any update

@AjitDeshpande

The issue reported by you has been logged in our issue management system a few days ago. Our product team has been busy with the issues reported earlier and your issue is pending for investigation, at the moment. We consider all the issues equally important and critical, so we schedule them on first come first serve basis.

We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. We will certainly let you know once we have some significant updates about investigation or resolution. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Farhan,

Any update

@AjitDeshpande

Thank you for getting back to us.

I would like to share with you that resolution of this issue may not be this quick and I am afraid it may take a few months to resolve this issue because of previously logged issues. We will schedule and investigate it on its due turn. We really appreciate your patience in this regard.