Unable to retrieve Group Property data like SelectionModel, DisplayMode

I am using Aspose.Diagram latest version in my .net application.
I am trying to read 1 VSDX file which is generated from the Visio Online platform.

In 1 of the shape, I am trying to read the Group properties of Shape. But all of the properties available inside the Group object shows value Undefined.

image.png (9.3 KB)

When I am exporting the file to VSDX to VDX using Lucidchart then in the XML file i can see Group details accurately in XML data.

Pls, let me know how can I solve this error? why aspose diagram is unable to read/show these details?

I have tried a couple of files, but for all of them, I can’t get the Group properties. In each of them I see DisplayMode and SelectionMode as Undefined.

Also is there a way to Read CellU property?

Thanks

@kishangajjar

Would you kindly try using Shape.Props Property in order to extract the information. In case you are still unable to achieve, please share your sample Diagram with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Shape.Props didnt work.
attaching sample file for your reference.
Sample AWS using Azure components (3).zip (70.6 KB)

also can you try importing following file. It throws Object reference not set to instance of an object error.
aws_3_hanging_links (1).zip (28.1 KB)

@kishangajjar

We were able to notice the exception in our environment as well and logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51894 in our issue tracking system for it.

We tried to get the properties using Shape.InheritProps but did not get much success. For further investigation, we have logged a ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51895 in our issue tracking system.

We will look into details of both logged-tickets and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I can see ticket status as resolved. may I know how can I resolve in my environment too?

@kishangajjar

The logged tickets are resolved in upcoming version of the API i.e. Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.8. As soon as the fix-in version is published, we will notify you within this forum thread.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51894,DIAGRAMNET-51895) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.8.