Unable to Save a PowerPoint Presentation from PPT to PPTX

Hi,

I find that when using aspose to save ppt as pptx , I sometimes get the error “The method or operation is not implemented” for certain ppt files.

could you help us resolve this issue, as we are facing increasing number of issues with this.

Code snippet :

var presentation = new Presentation(pptPath);
presentation.Save(pptxPath, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);

Attaching a sample ppt that throws this errorsample.zip (417.2 KB)

Regards,
Raman

@sraman
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43490 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hi Stanislav,
This is very critical for us, is there any update ?

Regards,
Raman

I have requested ETA from the development team.

Hi Stanislav,
We are coming across more ppts that are failing to save as pptx. I can share the other ppts in a day or two. But can we expedite this by moving this as a priority paid support ticket

Regards,
Raman

@sraman
We would appreciate it if you could share more data for testing.

You are right, issues marked as paid support have the highest priority for the development team.

@sraman
Fix will be available in v22.11

Stanislav,

That is good to hear, are there chances to get it in 22.10 if we move as a paid support ticket

Regards,
Raman

@sraman
Release 22.10 is already in the publishing stage, so changes cannot be included.
We apologize for any inconvenience.

stanislav,

I see the issue is marked as resolved. Has this been added to 22.11 ?
When can we expect the 22.11 release.

@sraman,
You are right, a fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 22.11. This release will be published in the second half of November.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43490) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.11 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.