Unable to save as PDF

When I attempt to save the attached PPT as a PDF it throws an exception - ‘Invalid color gradient’.

I am using Aspose.Slides.1.1 v4.1.0 for .Net 1.1

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked on the presentation files shared by you and successfully generated the presentation PDF using Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.1. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF file as well. Please proceed to download section for downloading the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET here.

Thanks and Regards,

I have downloaded this MSI, but the .Net 1.1 component is only v4.1.0

Hi Chris,

Yes you are right. Even if you use Aspose.Slides.1.1.dll for PDF generation, there will be no exception. For your kind information, I have shared the generated PDF as well.

Thanks and Regards,

I am using that latest version, I have created a test project with just the following 2 lines of code:

Dim p As New Aspose.Slides.Presentation(“test2.ppt”)
p.Save(“test2.pdf”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pdf)

and I am still getting the exception:

“An unhandled exception of type ‘System.ArgumentException’ occurred in aspose.slides.1.1.dll

Additional information: Invalid color gradient”

Hi Chris,

I regret to inform you that I am still not able to reproduce the issue specified by you. For your kind reference, I have attached the generated PDF and Aspose.Slides.1.1.dll file, that I have used. I am using MS Visual Studio 2005 with .NET Framework 2.0 under Windows XP environment. Can you please verify the things on your end once more please.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,