Unable to save downloaded pptx

I have a power point that when downloaded and attempting to save or save as , does not work, it states that the file is corrupt and cannot be opened. We don’t have this issue with any other file type aside from the pptx. I have the latest version of aspose.slides installed (17.5.0). Are there any immediate ideas as to why I am having this problem.

@Kmjohnson74,

I have observed the issue information shared by you and request you to please provide the source presentation, used sample code and generated presentation that gets corrupts and exhibit issue when saving in PowerPoint. Please also share the complete PowerPoint version used on your end as well. We will investigate the issue further on our end on provision of requested information.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

Sorry for the late reply the old forums would send me emails when posts were made. I also can’t seem to find a way to attach a file other than an image. How do I go about sending you the powerpoint document, The version of power point is 2016, (16.0.4549.1000) 64-bit

@Kmjohnson74,

I request you to please provide the source presentation, used sample code and generated presentation that gets corrupts and exhibit issue when saving in PowerPoint. You can share them by zipping them together and attaching that with your reply. If the sharing size is more than 20 Mb, you can upload the requested information at some FTP server or Dropbox and sharing the download link with us.

Many Thanks,

Mudassir Fayyaz

I attempted to attach the Zip folder to this message but it said i was only allowed to attach 3Mb folder, not 20Mb. so I have a drop box link instead Dropbox - Zywave Corrupt Download - Simplify your life Hopefully that works.

@Kmjohnson74,

Thank you for sharing the information. I have worked with the presentation file shared and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-39092 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Mudassir Fayyaz

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39092) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz