Unable to scale the size and change the position of an OleObjectFrame

@souravsinghblr,

I have observed the issue statement shared by you and request you to please share the working sample project along with source presentation and generated output. Please also provide the the snapshots for issue when viewed in PowerPoint 2013 and PowerPoint 2016 for comparison as well.

I am attaching the Image for 2016 in which after I clicked on OleObject Snapshot Image and closed it …table goes beyond slide(In 2016).

But if I do the same in 2013 it is not going beyond the slide(Attached the Image).

I was earlier getting same issue for 2013 but I used you above mentioned code which resolve the issue but same is not working for 2016.
I am attaching the code
Please help.<a class=“attachment” href="/uploaDesktop.zip (137.4 KB)
ds/discourse_instance3/17934">ImageFor2013.jpeg (87.4 KB)
ImageFor2016.jpeg (80.7 KB)

Same issue for OleEmbedded ICon as well

@souravsinghblr,

Thank you for sharing the information. However, I am unable to find the source presentation, source Excel file used in sample code along with generated output presentation as well. Please share the requested information so that we may log issue in our issue tracking system.

I am attaching the PPTX and XLSX File. However these are sample files.
But issues are same.PPTX.zip (51.3 KB)
It will really helpful if you can guide me on this.

@souravsinghblr,

Thank you for sharing the information. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-37315 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I am using .net c#.

@souravsinghblr,

Thank you for sharing the information. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-40493 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the issue on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

I need this urgently. Any workaround or solution for this will be really helpful.

@souravsinghblr,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that we will investigate this issue in details and share feedback with you regarding workaround or ETA. I request for your patience.