Unable to Select Shape or Objects

Hello,

I’m using Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop to View or Edit Files in my Application, and having trouble in Moving or Selecting shapes or objects.
When I’m trying to select any shape or object it is selecting Cells from background.
Is there any solution for this?
Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop supports Shapes and Objects?

What are the Limitations of Aspose.Cells?

Hi Kishan,

Thank you for raising these concerns.

I am afraid, the current implementation of Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop component does not allow to select/move shapes on its interface. Could you please confirm your exact requirements so we could raise a Feature Request in this regard? By the way, what we understand that you wish to select the shapes and change the position parameters of a selected shape using the GridDesktop interface.

Hi again,

Adding more to my previous response, you can get the location of a given shape on Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop interface using the following event, You can further use the location parameters of the shape to move it.

C#

private void DoShapeClickResponse(object sender, Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop.CellEventArgs e)
{
Shape tshape = (Shape)e.Argument;
MessageBox.Show("Shape: " + tshape.Name + ", left: " + tshape.LeftToCorner + “, top:” + tshape.TopToCorner);
}