Unable to upload dll for slide developement

i am trying to add dll. but it show error message

the type library could not loaded.

Please help

If any body have solution can send me email at yaarwahab@yahoo.com .

Hi Abdul WAHAB,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

Please can u share the detail of the said problem. Which versions of Aspose.Slides for NET, Visual Studio and .NET Framework you are using…

For better understating of how to add reference of Aspose.Slide in your project you can consult our video demos.

Best Regards.

Dear Hassan ,

I am using .NET Framework 4.0 and Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.9.0 . i am downloading this product and coping dll to bin folder of my working project. then i am trying to add it as com components as reference library. at that point it is giving me this error.

If you require further detail please let me know back and its will be more helpfull for me if i can live chat with you .

Regards
Abdul Wahab

Hi Abdul WAHAB,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

It seems to be that you are working in right direction. For manual selection of Aspose.Slides reference for .NET Framework 4.0. You can simply browse to folder “4.0” in installed directory
from where you can select Aspose.Slides’s dll. You can find browse button in adding reference dialog in browse tab.

I am also available for live chat. You can ping me during working hours or can set a convenient time for both of us.