Hi,
Here is the code snippet -
Document doc = new Document(dataDir + “1.pdf”);
DocSaveOptions saveOptions = new DocSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setFormat(DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX);
saveOptions.setMode(DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Flow);
saveOptions.setRecognizeBullets(true);
doc.save(dataDir + “1.3.docx”, saveOptions);

When I open the generated file, I see the Styles section is empty, please see the screenshot below:
image.png (21.3 KB).
It is desired that a user may modify style(s) of one or more paragraphs in the output DocX file.

However, if I set the format to DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.Doc , and then open the output .doc file in MS word , the ‘Styles’ section looks good.
Since my customers are using .docx format, it will be desirable to have the ‘Styles’ section available in DocX file(s) generated from PDF(s)
BR,
DipTEST-PDF_2-Word.zip (170.2 KB)

@Agiloft

Would you please share your sample PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hello,
The Style issue with DOCX occurs when I convert any PDF to Word.
I am attaching a PDF, please take a look.
I am also attaching a zip file containing the correct .doc file and incorrect (in terms of Style availability) .docx file

Thanks
STYLE_ISSUE.zip (12.2 KB)
STYLE_ISSUE_Word.pdf (59.6 KB)

@Agiloft

Thanks for sharing sample input document.

We were able to notice the similar behavior with output DOCX file in our environment. We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFJAVA-37921 in our issue tracking system. We will further investigate the scenario in details and keep you informed with the status of ticket resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,
Just checking if any new version of ASPOSE-Java is available which may have fix for this?

@Agiloft

We regret to share that your issue could not get resolved due to other pending issues which were logged prior to yours. Please note that issues are resolved on first come first serve basis and we will definitely provide an update as soon as we make some significant progress towards fixing your issue. Please spare us little time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.