Underline and double bottom cell border not printing properly

Hi team,

There is this scenario in which aspose cells is not working as expected.The scenario is when there is double bottom cell border as well as underlined text. The output pdf file has only two bottom border lines instead of three. I have created a DLL file , which user has to reference it in their console application and call ReadandGeneratePDF(). Please find the DLL file attached and also the input excel file. I have also attached the output pdf file("output.pdf").

Steps:

1.Create a console application.

2.Reference the attached DLL in your application.

3.Call ReadandGeneratePDF() in the application.

4.I have attached the input file (IssueFont.xlsx) also . Put the file in your project folder's bin\debug folder.

5.Run the application.

6. Output pdf will be found in your "C:\FontIssue" folder.

Please revert back for any clarification.

Awaiting your quick responseAwaiting your quick response. Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the template files.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template Excel file to PDF file format. The output PDF file has only two bottom border lines instead of three for the B3 cell. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42491” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Could please tells us by when we can expect an update on this issue as it is a high production defect.

Thank you.

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

Normally, it takes a week to fix most of the issues. However, if your issue is difficult to resolve, then it might take longer like couple of weeks. Kindly spare us some time. Once, we will have some fix or update for you, we will let you know asap.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42491) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi team,

There is a scenario where underline and double bottom cell border is not printing properly.

Suppose you have a underlined text as well as double underline bottom border and then you wrap the text. Now print the excel file,you will find the borders are overlapping.

I have included the output screenshot.

Please revert for any clarification.

Thanks.

Hi Nicole,

We were able to observe this issue with the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.0.0.1
. Underline border overlaps with the double bottom border.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you we let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42537.

I have attached the Aspose.Cells and Excel generated pdf files for a reference. Source file is also attached.

C#

string filePath = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Book1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

workbook.Save(filePath + “.out.pdf”);

Hi,

We have fixed this issue.

• CELLSNET-42537 - Underline overlaps with double bottom border

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.2.2
and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42537) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.