Underlined placeholder becomes bigger after conversion

If I convert docx in html and then back in docx format underlined placeholder becomes bigger.
sample.zip (7.4 KB)

FileInputStream fileInputStream = new FileInputStream("./sample.docx");
Document doc = new Document(fileInputStream);
String html = doc.toString(new HtmlSaveOptions(SaveFormat.HTML));
FileOutputStream fos = new FileOutputStream("./sample.html");
fos.write(html.getBytes());
fos.close();

DocumentBuilder documentBuilder = new DocumentBuilder();
documentBuilder.insertHtml(html);
Document document = documentBuilder.getDocument();
FileOutputStream fileOutputStream = new FileOutputStream("./output.docx");
document.save(fileOutputStream, SaveFormat.DOCX);
fileOutputStream.close();

@Rodion

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java 18.8 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for Java 18.8. We have attached the final output DOCX with this post for your kind reference. output Docx.zip (5.0 KB)

I use Aspose 18.8 and this is what I get:
output.zip (5.1 KB)

This is how it looks in Word 2016:
original: sample.png (603 Bytes)
after conversion: output.png (681 Bytes)

@Rodion

Thanks for your inquiry. It seems that you are using different input document at your end. The paragraph has font “Calibri” in input document. However, it is “Lucida Console” in the shared output document. Please make sure that you are using same input document.

I’ve checked that I use right input document. Moreover, the paragraph in the document you’ve attached also has “Lucida Console” font. If this is not intended behavior then this is probably an another bug.

@Rodion

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-17409. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17409) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.11 update.