Unexpected behavior: addRow forgets BorderTop & BorderBottom in 2.8.2 PPT

Hi,

when adding a new row to a table with borders, PowerPoint itself keeps them intact (see mantis33097_manually.png), while Aspose.Slides seems to forget about top and bottom borders. Iā€™m torn about calling this a bug, but it did violate the principle of least surprise for me :slight_smile:

Yours,
Robert Kosten

Hi Robert,

I have worked with the code snippet shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESJAVA-33238 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.

The good thing is that I have been able to devise a workaround approach for you by setting the newly added rows cells border to the one already added in other table rows. Please use the modified code snippet along with generated presentation for reference. I will share the further information with you as soon as it will be available.

Many Thanks,

Thank you very much, I had missed that I needed to restore setStyle as well :slight_smile:

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33238) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-33238) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)