I would like to generate the same PDF bookmarks using Aspose.Words for .NET 184.108.40.206 than the ones generated using Acrobat Distiller 9.5.1 (Windows). Screenshot DocumentAsposeWords.png should look like screenshot DocumentAdobePdf.png concerning the Bookmarks panel in Adobe Acrobat. In other words, I don’t want to see the extraneous top-level bookmark entries appearing in DocumentAsposeWords.pdf, namely: “”, “”, “”, “Release 11” and “Contents”.
How to reproduce:
- unpack attached zip file, add Aspose.Words.dll (220.127.116.11) and Aspose.Words.lic in same directory than the sources
- build with NAnt 0.91 with Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
- to regenerate DocumentAsposeWords.pdf: launch test_word_releaser.exe documents/Document.doc documents/DocumentAsposeWords.pdf
- to regenerate DocumentAdobePdf.pdf: open Document.doc, then pick “Adobe PDF” -> “Convert to Adobe PDF” from the menu. See Settings.png, Word.png and Bookmarks.png attachments for the relevant Acrobat PDFMaker settings.
- My workstation is running Windows XP Pro SP3 and Word 2003 SP3.