Unexpected end of children nodes reached (Aspose.Words.Reporting.MailMergeCleanupOptions.RemoveEmptyParagraphs)

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, both of your issues (WORDSNET-7415 & WORDSNET-7421) are unresolved. The responsible developer has completed the analysis of your issues and the root causes have been identified. We will be sure to inform you of any further developments and let you know once these are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

Unfortunately i am back with another bug i found when fixing some template code which previously failed to render more than one item of a list. You’ll see the error in the attachments.

I figured that maybe your translation engine expects {{/foreach AdditionalAttachment}} behind LeverArmOfWindLoadToRoofEdge.m. (because html code would be similar to startrow, column rowspan=2, column, column, column, column rowspan=2 endrow, startrow, column, column, column endrow) This however caused an exception. So i guess using it the way it’s seen in the template screenshot is correct.

Oddly enough the second row is beeing rendered just the way i would assume the behaviour to be.

Best regards

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the additional information. I have forwarded your findings to our development team. As soon as any information on this is shared by them, I will be glad to share that with you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

I need to double check this with your assistance (because those wordsnet tickets are not public and it’s not possible for me to register to your jira to have a look into the actual tickets)

?
WORDSNET-7373 (Cannot Reproduce)

Problem :Post 430182 (me)
Mentioned in 431098 (you)
WORDSNET-7415 (Unresolved)
Situational Problems of having table contents rendered.

430282 in reply to 430188
WORDSNET-7421 (Unresolved)
RemoteEmptyParagraphs Bug with empty paragraphs after a table in output.

Sorry for bothering you with this. But i need to make sure the issue described in 430182 is beeing adressed. if i could view the wordsnet tickets myself i would figure out this information by myself.
Unfortunately this very ticket would be a showstopper for us.

Best regards

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, there is no direct way you can track issues by yourself. But, you are welcome to ask the issue status via forum threads. We will verify the status from our internal issue tracking system and reply you back. Secondly, please check below the progress/statuses of your issues:

WORDSNET-7373: This issue has been resolved in the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.10.0.

WORDSNET-7415 & WORDSNET-7421: Unfortunately, these issues are not resolved yet. Our development team has completed the analysis of these issues and the root causes have been identified. We will inform you as soon as these issues are resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello Awais,

thanks for your reply. However your message did not confirm yet that 7415 adresses the issue desribed in post 430182. This information is very important to me. I need to ensure that this problem is adressed by ticket 7415. I will be on vacation by the end of this week. So i just want to make sure that this bug is already logged in your system.

I’m sorry for the effort i’m causing. Next time i’ll just create several topics to devide issues to keep an easier track of it. Posting multiple bugs in one topic didn’t really make it easier.

Best regards

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your inquiry. Sure, you can create separate forum threads to keep discussions separate for effective forum management.

Secondly, the issue you reported here is logged in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-7421. The title of WORDSNET-7421 says ‘RemoveEmptyParagraphs does not remove empty Paragraphs left by Mustache regions’. However, please note that this issue is related to the fix of WORDSNET-7415 and we have already linked it to WORDSNET-7415. We will be sure to inform you as soon as this problem is resolved. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7415;WORDSNET-7421) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.