Unhandled Exception - Error converting .odp file to .pdf

Hi,

We just upgraded to Aspose.Slides 15.9.0 and one of our test ODP documents has started failing to convert to PDF with an unhandled exception.

I’ve attached the failing document.

Unhandled Exception: System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
   at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   at System.Number.ParseInt64(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
   at System.Convert.ToInt64(String value)
   at ?  …ctor(String , Int64 , Int64 )
   at  ? .( ?  , Single , Single ,     , ?   )
   at  ? .(ShapeCollection ,     , ?   )
   at  ? . (ShapeCollection , Object , ?   )
   at  ? .(ShapeCollection ,     , ?   )
   at  ? .(Slide , ?   , ?   )
   at  ? .(Presentation , ??  , ?   )
   at  ? .(Presentation )
   at ?  .(    , Presentation )
   at ?  .(Presentation , Stream )
   at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream )
   at Aspose.Slides.Presentation.(Stream )
   at Aspose.Slides.Presentation…ctor(String file, LoadOptions loadOptions)

Thanks Toby

Hi Toby,

Thank you for posting.

I have observed your requirements and worked with the file shared by you. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-37018 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

thanks!

We’ve had to roll back to Aspose.Slides.NET.15.6.0 which was the last point it was working and not throwing an error.

Hope to have a fix soon :slight_smile:

Thanks
Toby

Hi Toby,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have verified your claim on my side and have updated the information about the issue. We will share the notification with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37018) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.