Unique support issue-Tiff(Jpeg) compression

Below is my details,
1.Tiff(JPEG) compression load Failure for (TIFF(Jpeg) compression)
TiffImage multiImage = (TiffImage)Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(FilePath)
Is this compression for tiff supported ? Lib returned ERROR: "Image loading failed ".

2. For PDF to JPEG convertion
I found some of UNICODE character become garbled code.
Have any fixes for this issue?

Do let me know if more info is needed.
Thanks

Hi Kok Tiong,

Thank you for considering Aspose products.

1. We will need to review your sample in order to determine the failure cause. Before you provide the sample image, we would request you to please give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.3.1 on your end to see if you still can observe the exception. In case the problem persists, please share the sample image here.
  2. Your presented scenario is not clear enough as we are not sure how you are converting the PDF to JPEG. It would be of great help in analyzing the problem cause if you can share the code snippet used for the conversion, input PDF file and the result produced on your end. Please also provide the environment details, such as Operating System version, Operating System Architecture (32bit/64bit), Target Framework version and Aspose API name & version for thorough investigation of this matter.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Hi ,
Thank for the response.

1.I just tried with Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.3.1 dll 4.0 same issue. I saw a log ticket IMAGING-33499 at this forum link , look similar issue with mine,
where can i trace the status of this ticket ? File will provide here after,waiting client confirmation
for permission.

4. Jpeg compressed tiff images fail to load on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
Jpeg-encoded tiff files (both type 6 and type 7) fail to load on Windows XP and Server 2003 32 bit. I get this error:
Image loading failed.

2. i’m waiting my client response.

Thank

Hi ,

Test.tif is the file sample for your investigation.

Thanks

Hi Kok Tiong,

Thanks to your provided sample image, we are able to replicate the ImageLoadException: “Image loading failed” while using the latest version of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.3.1 (4.0 dll) on Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit. An investigative ticket (IMAGING-34094) has been logged in our bug tracking system to probe further into this matter, and to provide a fix at earliest. As soon as the problem is fixed, we will test the new build on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003 against your provided image to make sure the fix is compatible with your desired operating systems.

Regarding the IMAGING-33499 as mentioned in your recent post, the ticket was logged for the problem of incorrect or null orientation tag when Tiff image has Jpeg compression. Unfortunately, the ticket hasn’t been marked fixed yet so I believe the problem pertains in recent releases of Aspose.Imaging for .NET. At the moment we are not sure if the ImageLoadException caused with v2.3.1 is related to the same problem, although your provided image has Old-Style Jpeg compression as detected with IrfanView application. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause on our end. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Please note, you will not be able to check the ticket details as they are for internal use only. Although you may see the ticket status from the left hand panel of your first post. Please see the attached snapshot for better elaboration.

Regarding the point 2) from your original post, you haven’t shared more details about how you are converting the PDF to Jpeg. We will need input PDF, output Jpeg and code snippets to move forward with your inquiry. It would be of great help in isolating the problem cause, if you can also share details about the environment as requested earlier in my post.

Please feel free to write back.

Hi ,

Unique issue info and file is here.
Thanks

BNBP0002.PDF -> Original PDF file.

endresult.jpg -> is the screenshot (this is a highlight only ,other’s pages is same issue.)

2.jpg -> Original file convert by Aspose.PDF

• Window server 2008 R2 64bit
  • Target Framework – .Net Framework 4
  • Aspose PDF 8.7.0.0
    • CODE SNIPPET

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(FilePath);

int i = 0;
    foreach (Aspose.Pdf.Page a in pdfDocument.Pages)
    {
    MemoryStream outPut = new MemoryStream();
    JpegDevice jpegDevice = new JpegDevice(); i ++;
    jpegDevice.Process(a, @“C:” + i.ToString() + “.jpg”);

}

Hi Kok,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. While testing the scenario with the latest version of Aspose.Pdf for NET 9.1.0, We have managed to reproduce the reported UNICODE issue and logged it in our bug tracking system as PDFNEWNET-36781 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you via this thread as soon as it is resolved.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi Ahmad,

May I know when is the planned release date for this fix?
We are going to buy ASPOSE license soon, but if this issue persists, we may have to source for other solution.

Please help us expedite this. Looking forward to hear from you.

HI kok tiong,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid we can not confirm you resolution timelines at the moment, as we have just noticed the issue. As soon as our development team investigates the issue and plans its fix, then we will be in a good position to share an ETA with you.

Moreover, we have also recorded your concerns and share with development team as well.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-34094) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-36781) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.