Universal Windows Platform (UWP) support in Aspose.BarCode for .NET

I am developing a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app and would like to use the Aspose.Barcode library that we have purchased.

I recently downloaded the latest version of the Aspose barcode library and it does not appear to have support for the .Net Core for UWP apps.

Do you plan on adding support for UWP apps in the future? If so, do you have a target date?

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your inquiry.

This is to update you that Aspose.BarCode is not supported on Universal Windows Platform (UWP). A feature request has been logged into our system with ID BARCODENET-36524. Our product team will further look into it, do the research work and provide feedback. We will update you with the feedback via this forum thread.

Hi Ikram - do you have any further update on this, we’re keen to use Aspose.Barcode in a UWP app.

Hi Dan,

Thank you for writing us back. We have asked for an update from our product team. We will share it with as soon as we will receive any feedback.

Hi Dan,

This is to update you that our product team is looking into the requirements and ways to implement this feature. Tentatively this feature can be available by the end of 4th quarter of current year.

Checking in on this request. Is it still in the queue for the end of fourth quarter?

@rpmsolutionssd,

It is not just in the queue. In fact our product team is working on it. Once there is any update available, we will share it with you in this forum thread.

Is this development completed and available in the current release?

@rpmsolutionssd,

The development is in progress. Once there is any update available, we will share it with you in this forum thread.

Do you have an update on when this feature will be delivered?

@rpmsolutionssd,

Implementation of this feature requires a lot of research and resources to work on. The development is still in progress. Once any update is available, we will share it with you in this forum thread. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

@rpmsolutionssd,

The issue (BARCODENET-36524) has been fixed. Please get the latest version of API i.e. Aspose.BarCode for .NET 18.6 and try it at your end.

It works. Thanks.

A post was split to a new topic: Aspose.barcode don’t decode a png file in a UWP project