Unknow error when save to XML

Hello,

I fill data to excel object and save to excel format. It works correct.
excel.Save(ReportConfig.DocumentPath + “fileName.xls”);
I get an excel document with correct data

But when I save the excel to xml format, file XML created but empty data :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

Please help me, I want to save excel to xml, FileFormatType.AsposePdf , to generate Pdf document. But I got empty xml document
excel.Save(ReportConfig.DocumentPath + “fileName.xml”, fileFormatType.AsposePdf);

Could you please send your created fileName.xls to me? We will check it ASAP.

this is report template.

this is generated report

We opened your files and saved them to Aspose.Pdf xml format and all worked fine. Which version of Aspose.Excel are you using? Please try the latest hotfix at http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Excel/Fixes/Aspose.Excel.zip.

Xls2pdf doesn’t support to convert charts, images, text boxes and other drawing objects.

Laurence wrote:
We opened your files and saved them to Aspose.Pdf xml format and all worked fine. Which version of Aspose.Excel are you using? Please try the latest hotfix at http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Excel/Fixes/Aspose.Excel.zip.

Xls2pdf doesn't support to convert charts, images, text boxes and other drawing objects.

I still can't save excel to xml with AsposePdf format.
In the begining, I use the latest version, It's generate excel file (xls), but I got error : "Unable to read file" when open with MS Excel, then I return this page to download hotfix, It's generate xls file well, but when I generate xml form xls, I got an empty xml file.

If you can generate pdf from my template ( my template have a chart, but you tested and said OK), please send me the code example that you use to test, or show me a short example to generate pdf from xml

Thanks.

Thien An

The latest version is v2.8.8.3. Please verify it.

The following is my test code.

Excel excel = new Excel();
excel.Open(@"d:\generated_report.xls");
excel.Save(@"d:\generated.xml", FileFormatType.AsposePdf);

Aspose.Pdf.Pdf pdf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
pdf1.BindXML(@"d:\\generated.xml", null);
pdf1.Save("d:\\result.pdf");

The attched file is generated xml and pdf file from your generated_report.xls.

Thank you so much.

Thien An.