We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Unknow user-agent header in pdf and email components?


It seems to be that some of the aspose components, e.g. mail and pdf, are using an unknow user-agent header.

It looks like control signs are not converted properly before the header-string is placed in the return-stream.

E.g when I check the network-traffic, what I see is "Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+5.01;+Windows+NT+5.0\r\n" - the plus-signs shouldn't be there. Nor the \r\n ?

The full user-agent string is:


Can you confirm that this comes from the Aspose source-code?

Best regards

Jens Jakob

Hi Jens,

Can you please share your code and a sample document to reproduce the issue?

Best Regards,

Hi Jens,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.9.0 where I have used following code snippet to generate a simple PDF document with one TextFragment and pass its contents to Stream object and as per my observations, I am unable to notice the reported issue. As requested by Ijaz, can you please share some details/steps which can help us in replicating this problem in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

I have also attached the screenshot of my FireFox instance showing generated PDF file.


Document doc = new Document();<o:p></o:p>


doc.Pages[1].Paragraphs.Add(new Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment("Header strig in response..."));

doc.Save(Response, "output.pdf", ContentDisposition.Inline,new Aspose.Pdf.PdfSaveOptions());