We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

'Unknown Error' while combining wordbooks with pivot tables

I’m using Aspose Cells 8.4.1 for .NET

I have the following source code:
try
{
Workbook workbook = new Workbook(".\test1.xlsx");
Workbook workbook2 = new Workbook(".\test2.xlsx");

workbook.Combine(workbook2);

workbook.Save(“output.xlsx”);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
MessageBox.Show(ex.Message, “Error”, MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Error);
}

I attached the files test1.xlsx which it doesn’t have any content and test2.xlsx which contains a table and a pivot tables in different sheets. If I put the ‘Pivot table’ sheet before the ‘Table’ sheet everything works fine but if I switch the tab order I get the ‘Unknown Error’ exception. Pivot Table data source refers to Table.

Is there any way to avoid this exception?
I can not reorder the tabs, they can come from clients and Excel works fine whatever the tab order is.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this error after executing your sample code with your source excel files using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.4.2.7
. The code throws Unknown Area error while combining the workbooks.

We have logged this issue in our database for investigation. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as

• CELLSNET-43720 - Unknown Area error while combining Workbooks with Pivot Tables

Hi again,

It is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSNET-43720” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-43720) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.