Unknown excel content!

@ravireddya,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSJAVA-42392” now. We will soon provide the fix after performing QA and including other enhancements and fixes.

@ravireddya

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

It fixes the following issue

• CELLSJAVA-42392 - Exception “com.aspose.cells.CellsException: unkown excel content!” on instantiating an encrypted Excel file

Dropbox is not allowed from my corporate, can you provide a link on aspose?

@ravireddya,

Current Dynabic.Discourse forum (Aspose) does not allow to upload attachments with more than 3MB. Our concerned team is working on to extend this limit and soon it will allow to upload bigger files. So, either you suggest which other third party file sharing service we should use to share the fix or mail us your email id in a separate message, so we could mail you with attachment(s).

I have sent a private message , please check and let me know if you got my email id.

@ravireddya,

No. I have not received any message or mail from you. I think you may mention your email id here, we will mail you the fix soon.

@ravireddya

I have sent you aspose-cells-17.8.5-java.zip file on your email id, it is around 7 MB. Please confirm if you have recieved the email successfully.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42392) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 17.9.