Unknown field?

Hello
I sign a pdf using DigitalSignatureDetails and when I open it in the latest version of Adobe Acrobat, there’s a field here I don’t know where is taken from:
Signature was created using Not available.

I mean what’s this Not available supposed to be and how to set it from PdfSaveOptions?

Last question would be the avail of UseBookFoldPrintingSettings?
Is it only available for Pdf and Xps? Or other formats too?

What if we set this:

For Each MySection As Words.Section In MyDocument.Sections
MySection.PageSetup.MultiplePages = Words.Settings.MultiplePagesType.BookFoldPrinting
Next

Before Document.Save for these formats? Tiff, Svg, Epub, Azw3, Docx, Doc, Rtf and Txt?

@australian.dev.nerds UseBookFoldPrintingSettings is applicable to PDF, XPS and PS formats.

Regarding Signature was created using Not available. We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25898

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

1 Like

Hello and thanks, just one thing, if I use this same code for all these formats (Tiff, Svg, Epub, Azw3, Docx, Doc, Rtf and Txt), it will be safe?

For Each MySection As Words.Section In MyDocument.Sections
MySection.PageSetup.MultiplePages = Words.Settings.MultiplePagesType.BookFoldPrinting
Next
MyDocument.Save…

I mean when it runs for formats other than PDF, XPS and PS.

@australian.dev.nerds Yes, setting this property is safe. Value of the property is stored in the document’s section properties. So it will be written only into Docx, Doc, Rtf documents, other listed formats does not have a concept of Section.

1 Like

Thanks for confirming, just found out Rtf also support it, appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25898) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.10 update also available on NuGet.