Unknown File Format in word with AIP label

I have word with AIP label Permission. when I read it from Document Constructor
Aspose.Words.Document wordDocument = new Aspose.Words.Document(stream);
it gives me exception ‘Unknown File Format’
How can I solve it?!

@NourKhashan

If your document is password protected, please use LoadOptions.Password property as shown below.

LoadOptions options = new LoadOptions();
options.Password = "your password";

Document docx = new Document(MyDir + "input.docx", options);

If you still face problem, please ZIP and attach your input Word document here for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

My document doesn’t protect by a password. I just add the AIP label (Azure Information Protection) for users’ permission.

Document
Date.docx (64.5 KB)

@NourKhashan

The document does not open in MS Word also. It asks for login. However, we have logged a ticket for your case as WORDSNET-22350 in our issue tracking system. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue.

As AIP label is used for giving permission. I give permission to users who can view or edit.
So you cant see the file as you don’t have any permission and it requires you to log in to validate if you have any permission by the way even if you log in you still can’t see it beacause of permission.
I provide a doc for u at your request.

image.png (2.8 KB)

@NourKhashan

We logged the feature request in our issue tracking system to import such document into Aspose.Words’ DOM. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.